SQL Server Standard Edition is relational database server software offering tools for data storage, management, analysis, and reporting.
This donation provides one Standard Edition server license. SQL Server with server/CAL licensing requires each user or device that accesses the licensed server to have a client access license (CAL).For additional information about the available editions of SQL Server and its licensing requirements, see the Guide to SQL Server Editions and Licensing.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have experience deploying relational databases, you can use this edition of SQL Server to:
- Serve data to a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Analyze data collected by your organization
- Support a dynamic website or intranet site
- SQL Server Management Studio: This graphical interface manages all SQL Server components with rich scripting capabilities. The Policy-Based Management component can create policies that manage entities on the server, such as the instance of SQL Server, databases, and other SQL Server objects.
- Online Transaction Processing: The OLTP engine allows quick access to large amounts of data.
- Failover Clustering Support: This feature minimizes disruption of service by connecting to other servers to provide service in case one fails.
- Multidimensional Data Analysis: The online analytical processing (OLAP) and BI Semantic Model (BISM) allow you to analyze multidimensional data from multiple perspectives and in a tabular model.
- SQL Data Tools: The tools included provide a development environment integrated with the .NET framework and Visual Studio. Developers can build web, enterprise, and data-aware mobile applications on premises and in the cloud.
For more information, see Microsoft's Features Supported by the Editions of SQL Server.
Software Assurance 프로그램을 통해 Software Assurance 서비스가 제공되는 기간 동안 귀하는 제품의 모든 새로운 버전을 설치할 권한이 있습니다.